Summary information pursuant to the Art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
Pursuant to the art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data which the company will enter in the availability with the assignment of your data, we inform you as follows:
Holder of the processing of personal data
The data controller is GLASS SERVICE srl, with registered office in San Miniato, Via Cascina Lari snc, VAT number IT04552350482. The Holder can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
Purposes of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the business relationship. Your data will also be processed in order to:
• fulfill the obligations envisaged for tax and accounting purposes;
• comply with the obligations incumbent on the company and required by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of the processing
The company processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
• is necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on request;
• it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the company;
• is based on the expressed consent such as:
• sending a newsletter from the company.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are party or related to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting records and tax), failure to disclose personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, object of treatment for the above purposes, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time when the company is subject to conservation obligations for fiscal purposes or for other purposes, provided , by law or regulations.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. consultants and accountants or other companies that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are those of:
• ask to the company to access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the
Glass Service S.r.l.
Via Cascina Lari, snc
56028 San Miniato (PI)
Tel. +39 0571 4442
conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
• request and obtain from the company – in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
• oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect you;
• revoke the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (eg data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health status or your sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
• propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).